How to participate!
Don't be scared by the technology! It's easy, and we're here to help. Having The Pilates Barre Studio in your home is a wonderful convenience!
- There are two ways to participate in virtual classes! On-Demand or Zoom!
- On-demand is great for busy schedules! We know our schedule isn't ideal while wrestling the busy schedules of work, partner's schedule, and kids! Once you purchase the monthly subscription through MindBody, you will be sent an email to access our library of videos!
- Live Classes hold you accountable! We offer Live classes and privates through ZOOM! This is a great way to hold yourself accountable! Don't let the extra app scare you! All you have to do is follow the steps below!
- Download the ZOOM app.
- Sign up for the class or classes you want by clicking the schedule below and purchasing a virtual class package
- Prior to class, you will receive an email with the ZOOM link details and password!
- Click the link a few minutes prior to class to log in! When logging in, mute yourself once class starts so everyone can clearly hear the teacher!
- ENJOY! We are always an email or phone call away!
Top 5 At-Home Class Tips!
Pilates and Barre classes at home can is a fun and effective work-out but check out our list below to make sure you are getting the most out of your classes with The Pilates Barre Studio!
- If you're taking a live class, Sign In Early!
Click the link for your class before the start time to make sure you allow time to get settled and to troubleshoot any issues.
- Be Prepared - Make a space!
Make sure you have your mat and anything else you might need like a hand towel or water bottle. Making the space set up unique and special can help it feel like you're in the studio!
- Find Your Angles
! Set your screen up so that your teacher can see all of your body during the class. Normally the best angle is profile view, but if you need help sign in early and ask your teacher!
- Check Your Audio
! Do a quick soundcheck before the class to make sure you can hear your teacher clearly. Some people find that wearing bluetooth earpieces helps! When signing in, select, "Use computer audio", but then be sure to mute yourself once the class starts!
- Make The Time Special
! We all need to take care of our physical and mental health right now and 45 minutes of peace with The Pilates Barre Studio is great self-care! Gently remind your family (and pets) that you need to be uninterrupted for the next hour and they will get a happier you. Make time for yourself!