Due to the COVID pandemic and new state guidelines, we have established these changes to help keep our clients and staff as safe as possible. Please contact the studio with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grip socks are now a requirement in the studio. We will have some at the front desk to use and leave if you do not have a pair, or cannot purchase a pair.
- Prior to your private, we will no longer allow waiting in the studio for the time being. You will wait in your car until right before your private time.
- You will enter through the same studio door, use sanitizer upon entry and/or wash your hands in the restroom. When you exit, we ask that you exit through the back, client cubby door.
- We ask that you don’t bring anything extra into the studio if it is avoidable, although the cubbies are still available.
- We will be taking temperatures in the studio upon arrival
- If you have come in contact with a person that is a confirmed case of COVID 19, we ask that you refrain from scheduling or attending privates or classes until 14 days after contact, or 72 hours past any symptoms.
- If min contact with, or has been exhibiting symptoms of COVID, we ask that you refrain from scheduling or attending privates until 14 days of no symptoms has passed.
- All clients and staff will be required to wear masks per state mandate. We understand this is not ideal in an exercise situation and will adjust workouts accordingly.
- We will not be staffing a front desk person at this time. If you have any account, scheduling, or other questions/concerns, you can email the studio, or contact me directly at (618)660-7680.
- We will continue to clean any and all equipment in between clients with a hand washing after cleaning is finished.
- We are spreading equipment out to allow for social distancing, so some equipment will be moved into the Barre room.
- We will also only allow 3-4 privates at a time in the studio with one being in the Barre room.
- All private times will be shortened by 5 min to allow for extra time to clean and wash hands in between clients. (Total time: 50 minutes)
- We will be using Clorox and Hospital grade disinfectant on all equipment and touch points, but in order for these products to be used correctly, they need to dry on the equipment.
- All clients and staff will be required to wear masks per state mandate.